And I like it.
I like tanking, but healing sure has a different twitch to it.
We now have 2 other people in the guild that like tanking, and love doing it. And my Priest character is still officially my main character, so I guess he is going to get some more attention/love from now on.
I usually group up with my Tank and DPS friend and to run a dungeon in the LFD tool, and therefor, it gives use quite some leverage. So we abide by our rules, that are actually very simple:
Don’t act like a smuck, don’t talk like a smuck.
If you start your very first sentence in partychat with the following, you are in for one rough ride.
Yeah, we hate to see that. And we hate to see that even more 0.5 seconds after we zoned in the dungeon. That’s when I go evil-mode. That is when I, as a healer, will do everything possible to make your next 30 minutes in this dungeon a living hell.
* Tell you ‘No we can’t do your dungeon collect items quest because we are GOGOGO people and don’t have time
* Not heal your sorry ass, at all.
* Make sure to link recount often if you suck ass at your DPS job.
* Use Leap of Faith to pull you away from mobs while you are DPSing
* Make sure to link recount often if you suck ass at your DPS job (again).
* Use Leap of Faith when you are low on health to put you in bad stuff that will kill you.
* Not resurrect you after I just LoF killed you.
* Make sure to initiate a vote kick right before the final boss of the dungeon if you were stupid enough to stick it out.
If you were to ask me ‘Beetle, are you a horrible person?’ I would say no, I’m not … at least, not often. But I sure do have a dark side. And you better not be the reason for it to surface. Because I will go apeshit on your ass.
– adj. An undignified loss of control, as in “To go apeshit”.
– Extreme anger or a state of insanity stemming from anger. When someone goes fucking crazy.
– A state of anger and rage that produces behavior more closely resembling that of an enraged ape than a human.